Frequently Asked Question
There are no limit of points you can redeem as long as you have enough point to redeem for the ride.
No , there are no expiry date for the points earned.
No you can't, you can only either redeem by points or by coupon.
No , no point will be issue if booking is made by phone Call.
Strictly only advance booking and is made by online booking.
You can make payment to the driver either by cash , NETS, credit card (Surcharges apply).
Or you can made payment online either by Bank Transfer or credit card Online Payment (No surcharges).
- Credit & Debit Cards or PayPal
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and all major banks are supported.
- Booking details and will be sent immediately to your email provided on booking completion. Please call us if you did not receive any.
- Driver details will be sent to your email 6 hrs before the transfer with driver name, mobile no. and vehicle no.
- Car child seats are not mandatory for taxis, limos & buses, as they cannot be reasonably expected to carry a variety of different child seats and restraints, due to luggage space constraints.
- Parents taking the vehicle should bring or take all precautions to keep their children seated quietly for the entire ride. Please bring one if you need it.
- Isofix car child seat base is not available for all vehicle.
- Each car child seat will take up one seat.
- You can also request for a infant / child / booster seat if you required one. There will be a $10/seat required. Strictly make a advance booking if you need to request one.
- Wheelchair (folding type only) - Free of charge, please make sure the vehicle you have selected is large enough to accommodate them. If in any doubt, please select a larger vehicle. Disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.
- Wheelchair ramp - Only available on MaxiCab / MINIBUS with an additional $10/ transfer charges. Please book at least 24 hours in advance. Subjected to availability.
- Please make sure the vehicle you have selected is large enough to accommodate them. If in any doubt, please select a larger vehicle.
- Maxi Cab fits 2 bicycles (front-wheel intact) + 2 passengers + 2 luggage or;
3 bicycles (front-wheel removed) + 2 passengers + 0 luggage.
- Minibus fits 4 bicycles (front-wheel intact) + 4 passengers + 4 luggage or;
5 bicycles (front-wheel removed) + 4 passengers + 0 luggage.
Entrance to Sentosa Island, payable by passenger directly to Sentosa gantry at the entrance or you can pay to the driver on the day of transfer.